• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Recent Drops - Available Names Thread - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by unclewilco
do i ask you your private business in public?
of course not...

but as i think revsorg is doing the rest of us a fair lot of favours.


searchdvds.co.uk (i just liked it, so there.) :D

businessclassifieds.co.uk (i work for a large media group, who turnaround 1 million ads a week, so they may have a use for it.)

all the best and keep smiling..

The list is already public and it would take me minutes to bulk WHOIS the lot. A lot easier for everyone, including Nominet's WHOIS, if you just told us.

I thought searchdvds.co.uk would be one of them.

Seriously though. These domain names are available for a reason, and it's not because they are gems that someone missed. You're more than welcome to register what you like - you don't need to ask me for permission ! :D However I, and a couple others in a private chat room, are falling around laughing at the lack of quality in most of these names. The only two that seemed okay were broadcasts.co.uk and donuts.co.uk - both worth the reg fees IMHO (and if you know some of the names in my portfolio, you'll know that I have a clue).

Whether revs.org is doing you a favour is debatable.

Fact: 95%+ of the names are a waste of money.
Fact: revs.org tried to make people believe that the org.uk zone file took many hours to work out how to pull and the information contained in it is worth thousands!!!! (and I have just gone and spat Dr Pepper in my keyboard when I remembered that!) EDIT: I meant 'devolution' and not 'revs.org'. Sorry for the error.
Fact: A whole lot of you are registering these names!

Perhaps I should make up a list of junk and post it on here for you to all go through. Wouldn't be hard.

Do yourself a favour and take a step back and think about what you are registering. If you can afford it, fine. But really, you're looking at zero ROI with most of it. :)
 
Originally posted by revsorg
David

If you can describe the sort of .co.uk's you would like me to list I can try and research some themes for you - no cost of course, I'm just doing it for fun.

Cheers

Matt

I'll get back to you. :)

Do you have ICQ?
 
David

many thanks for advice... i will take a step back... ....

some of us don't have the time to bulk check all the names...
so if i like one i buy it..

i do it for fun...

.. a handful of names over the past two days, zero ROI is a risk, bad business sense maybe, but as i said its for fun...
and maybe i can't take it with me...


post your list of junk and i will bite... ;)

all the best wilco
 
Originally posted by revsorg


I don't know what you're talking about. :confused:

A big apology. :)

I was confusing you with devolution.

I will edit the post now.

Once again, sorry for the mix up. :)
 
breakfaster.com
 
ejobseekers.com
 
69 available .co.uk addresses in attached file dunroamin.txt
 
Originally posted by revsorg
69 available .co.uk addresses in attached file dunroamin.txt

My wow factor is still very low. :)

All I can say is I sure hope you're not using PRSS to get these. ;)
 
I think I'll start posting all sorts of available domains in the .GR realm :D
 
I think tigger.gr would be an excellent address
 
2003 if you do I'll have to post a Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 
Hummers.org

RMF
 
Used them for the first time today. Seems fine, and saved me £3.90 compared to Freeparking.co.uk. Thanks!

Glad to help ! :D

what are 123-reg.co.uk like in turns of moving domains, uptime for forwarding etc..

Sorry, I can't tell because I don't have any .uk name. I'm just a member there without any single domain. But I search for .uk registrar throughly. I searched from all Nominet's page for all their partner. This one is the best IMO from all the thousands, with cheapest price and nice features and of course no transfer fee. I heard their control panel is the best for .uk domain.

Maybe you can tell me about it now as you have regged name with them.

 
Originally posted by RMF
Hummers.org

RMF

IOU $20 DNF Bucks. Since I'm new and don't have a lot of bucks, I will buy some to pay back.
 
Originally posted by Rowley
Since I'm new and don't have a lot of bucks
Just gave you 60 - enjoy :)


Lats...
 
REVSORG - Do you have up to date .co.uk's posted on this thread everyday?
There's one i think i am going to register later today, i'll send you some DNF$ if i do!
 
Originally posted by .com.net.org




Sorry, I can't tell because I don't have any .uk name. I'm just a member there without any single domain. But I search for .uk registrar throughly. I searched from all Nominet's page for all their partner. This one is the best IMO from all the thousands, with cheapest price and nice features and of course no transfer fee. I heard their control panel is the best for .uk domain.

Maybe you can tell me about it now as you have regged name with them.


after a few that i have regged they are very good on price... and the control panel seems fine, if you are just forwarding...

i still prefer namecheaps..!

wilco
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom