Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Recent Drops - Available Names Thread - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

revsorg

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeCal
REVSORG - Do you have up to date .co.uk's posted on this thread everyday?
There's one i think i am going to register later today, i'll send you some DNF$ if i do!

Hi Decal

The lists of .co.uk's that I post here come from specific lists of detagged/suspended names that I am tracking - they are far from a comprehensive list. What I'm really focusing on is building as big a list of suspended addresses as possible, but I'm sure that in the grand scheme of things my list is just a tiny fraction.

When I post them here I highlight the names that have just tripped from suspended to available status. The ones that have not just tripped were regged at some time in the past, but I can't necessarily say when.

In the case of the Profanisaurus posting the other day, the majority of those names had never been registered, but I thought they were a laugh, anyway.

A final thought - if more of us posted lists like this, using whatever collation methods we feel are appropriate, while we would upset David, Nominet and the non-co.uk buying Americans, we could emulate a kind of Deleted Domains effect for .co.uk's. It would never be comprehensive, but it's a start. Personally I would love to have a complete list to review, and apply my own judgement about which ones I wanted to reg. I figure a lot of people are like me - they don't know they want something until they've had their fancy tickled...

The point about my lists are that they are names that I think might have some value to someone, but that I am not going to buy personally (I have a budget limitation unfortunately).

Maybe it would be worth taking .co.uk's to their own thread... or another forum...

Cheers

Matt

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah i agree about viewing a complete list. Do you have a complete (complete, i mean a full list of names you have found) list of either .com's or .co.uk's that you offer as a service etc. Im always on the lookout for .co.uk's aswell as .com's and .net.
It would be extremly useful if someone had a large list available.

revsorg

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DeCal - sorry, it's a secret list because I cherry pick the ones I can afford to buy.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
are there any places that people can subscribe to and get lists etc. etc.? What do you do with the list of names you dont register?

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
a seperate co.uk thread would benefit everyone .US and them.

it would be great if our cousins look at co.uks as a valid market..

and not just as a fun buy....... (which i tend to do as well)

wilco

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how do you find out that the names are available or recentley droped? We'll start our our free for all .co.uk list if anyone is interested in helping?

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Perhaps we should have a separate thread for non common TLDs? E.g. one for com/net/org/info/biz etc and another for co.uk/us/de/tv/ws etc

The reason being, that there are more unregistered domains in the .co.uk realm than actual expirations. On the other hand, expirations in the common TLDs are more common than non-registered names.

I find it harder to skim through a bunch of .co.uk postings and lists because you guys post like there is no tomorrow :D

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah i agree with that! Are there any free lists available anywhere?

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DO NOT send me any DNF$ if you grab any of these names. Some are new - but many have been listed by myself (and several other people) before. These are all drops from the last 30 days - and I have just compiled a list - and rechecked availablity. These are all available as of this post. Excuse the ('is available') text to the right of the names - but I just don't have time to edit right now. This is just cut & pasted from one of the lists that I have been regulary tracking for myself. I just wanted to share the remaining list - since I have already picked off the ones I wanted.

suitor.org is available.
swapped.net is available.
ticking.net is available.
magnified.net is available.
discretional.net is available.
enquires.net is available.
propagated.net is available.
phasing.net is available.
valueless.net is available.
eminently.net is available.
thrifts.org is available.
plena.net is available.
allocations.org is available.
compensable.net is available.
greatly.net is available.
nominative.net is available.
aniline.org is available.
feverishly.net is available.
grabbed.net is available.
premarket.net is available.
transferral.net is available.
zenithal.net is available.
evaluable.net is available.
incubations.net is available.
exurban.net is available.
formulating.net is available.
inaugurate.net is available.
interdictions.net is available.
phobics.net is available.
plies.net is available.
clocking.net is available.
contributes.net is available.
extending.org is available.
intelligently.net is available.
settlor.net is available.
agricultures.net is available.
curriculums.org is available.
cyclical.net is available.
entrants.net is available.
hatteras.org is available.
histologist.net is available.
merinos.org is available.
poaching.net is available.
postages.net is available.
prosthetist.net is available.
sanitarian.net is available.
sills.org is available.
ventage.net is available.
cancha.net is available.
charterer.net is available.
entrusted.net is available.
reassurances.net is available.
basks.net is available.
commissioned.org is available.
expropriate.net is available.
stoplights.net is available.
collectively.net is available.
conviviality.net is available.
encompassing.net is available.
compt.net is available.
envisioning.net is available.
intendant.net is available.
originally.net is available.
panelist.net is available.
practically.net is available.
prescribing.net is available.
recognized.net is available.
responding.net is available.
siglos.net is available.
signifying.net is available.
southerns.net is available.
whilst.net is available.
imagined.net is available.
remates.net is available.
honorees.net is available.
lodger.org is available.

Dropped in last 48 hrs.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
epochs.org is available.
housewarming.org is available.
townhome.org is available.
proofing.org is available.

lgolding

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks mohno.......

20 dnf sent
Newbie, sorry so little.

davidthornton

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by revsorg

Hi Decal

The lists of .co.uk's that I post here come from specific lists of detagged/suspended names that I am tracking - they are far from a comprehensive list. What I'm really focusing on is building as big a list of suspended addresses as possible, but I'm sure that in the grand scheme of things my list is just a tiny fraction.

When I post them here I highlight the names that have just tripped from suspended to available status. The ones that have not just tripped were regged at some time in the past, but I can't necessarily say when.

In the case of the Profanisaurus posting the other day, the majority of those names had never been registered, but I thought they were a laugh, anyway.

A final thought - if more of us posted lists like this, using whatever collation methods we feel are appropriate, while we would upset David, Nominet and the non-co.uk buying Americans, we could emulate a kind of Deleted Domains effect for .co.uk's. It would never be comprehensive, but it's a start. Personally I would love to have a complete list to review, and apply my own judgement about which ones I wanted to reg. I figure a lot of people are like me - they don't know they want something until they've had their fancy tickled...

The point about my lists are that they are names that I think might have some value to someone, but that I am not going to buy personally (I have a budget limitation unfortunately).

Maybe it would be worth taking .co.uk's to their own thread... or another forum...

Cheers

Matt

Upset me (I assume by 'David' you mean me)?

No it won't upset me at all. You're welcome to post what you like. If I see anything that I feel is any good and 'available', I'd register it in a heart beat. So you'd be benefiting me.

Unfortunately out of the hundreds you have posted, I have only seen a couple of half decent domain names. What I do see is a bunch of people registering all sorts of junk and then when they're told the domain name is worthless, replying that they'll develop it instead. I highly doubt they will develop these names; simply because if they had the skill to develop them well, they'd probably have the skill to pick out a half decent name in the first place! ;)

By all means, keep posting your lists. I might find a nice name amongst them. If I'd grabbed donuts or possibly broadcasts, you'd have done me a favour. ;)

Nothing any of you do is going to be detremental to anything I do. ;) It'll only serve to benefit me, albeit in a small number of cases. :)

I've got lists of 100 000s of available .uk detagged and available domain names. Ones I won't be registering. Consider that .com has about 30 million registrations and .co.uk has about 3 million. So there's a 27 million difference there. However that certainly doesn't mean that there are 27 million worthwhile .co.uk domains worth registering! You give me the impression that you think there are.

Anyway post away....

revsorg

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by davidthornton
I've got lists of 100 000s of available .uk detagged and available domain names. Ones I won't be registering.

If you're really not going to be registering them why don't you post some here? :)

davidthornton

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by revsorg

If you're really not going to be registering them why don't you post some here? :)

Some of my lists were produced by others so I'll need to discuss things with them. Others are mine which I am still in the process of producing.

I'll get back to you on this though.

Do you have ICQ?

Lats

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
msreports.com - could be a thin ice one :)

Lats...

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
David, i understand where you are coming from, obviously there is more call for .com's over .co.uk.
There are still some good names available though.......

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
revsorg, come back with your lists ,all is forgiven, iam also getting coldturkey, from not regging an co.uk..................................

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah i could do with some more as well! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom