• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Recent purchased Casino Realated .in domains, please appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

owntag

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
33
CasinoGame.in

FreeCasino.in

CasinoBonus.in


plus an adult domain: AdultVideo.in

How would you appraise these four domains? Got them all for $20. Good X'mas deal?

Thx

:)
 
AdultVideo.in is a good buy at $20 - I do not rate the others.

Good luck

Thank you, it seems that I have got a good X'mas deal, because I got the 4 domains together for $20, thats $5 each. :)
 
Yes you got a real bargain here, especially freecasino and adultvideo.
 
Thanks, Fredo, will put some affiliate program with these names

happy new year! :)
 
Adultvideo was a real good bargain for near future. Others are Ok.
 
I agree with the others, AdultVideo.in is probably the best. However, keep watching your traffic around March on the gambling names. The Asian Poker Classic will be held in India in March, the first major poker tournament to be held there. I think Goa, the lone Indian state that allows gambling, will get a lot of press from it, and as such your names might get a bit of traffic and maybe some interest right around then. I have Poker.in so you can bet I've been watching that event really closely! Good luck!
 
Adultvideo was a real good bargain for near future. Others are Ok.

Thank you, it seems AdultVideo.in is the best catch. I have received 3 PM asking the price, 2 for adultvideo, 1 for casinogame.

I agree with the others, AdultVideo.in is probably the best. However, keep watching your traffic around March on the gambling names. The Asian Poker Classic will be held in India in March, the first major poker tournament to be held there. I think Goa, the lone Indian state that allows gambling, will get a lot of press from it, and as such your names might get a bit of traffic and maybe some interest right around then. I have Poker.in so you can bet I've been watching that event really closely! Good luck!

WOW! Thank you very much NameTrader.com! This info does help, its time to develop my names asap.

BTW: I hope you could get a decent offer on your Poker.in! Great catch!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom