Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed RecordRemover.com - for serious buyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoothlime

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am considering selling my Computer Privacy Software business. (http://www.recordremover.com/features.html)

RecordRemover.com

Google PageRank of 5, search google for 'record remover'
Website was founded in 2002, and starting functioning in late 2002.

This package includes:

1. The domain name: RecordRemover.com
2. The full website with Administrator backend
3. Record Remover software (4.3 mb) and full source code ( VB & C++ ) (very advanced software)
4. Hosting expenses are minimal - $8/month

You just need to plug in your PayPal email and payments will be directed to your account. That's all.

Fully functioning business, including an automated registration of the software with fully automated online activation (to stop software piracy).
Admin panel with info on each customer.

Since almost no good targeted marketing has been done, thus far, $300.00 of software has been sold.

Starting bid is $4000.00

Serious bidder will be given the software and a voucher to activate the software to be able to install and inspect.

To create software and website of this kind would take well over $5k. This is a great for a businessman who has marketing skills.

P.S.:
Who should buy this business? A motivated entrepreneur who can aggressively market RecordRemover to attract customers. Marketing is King! Or if you already have websites that have the appropriate targeted traffic for RRP to be sold.

Why am I selling it? I am in need of some funds right now, and would like to direct my time towards another projects.

Domain Summit 2024

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Could you let me know the current member base as well as last few months sales?

Thx :)

smoothlime

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Steen said:
Could you let me know the current member base as well as last few months sales?

Thx :)

Hi Steen,

in the last 4 months, i've sold 2 copies, ... I attribute that to no good marketing, maybe the checkout process can be improved, and maybe $50 is too high, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom