Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Perhaps, a RedHat linux "fan club" forum.
Why did you register Redhat.biz in the first place?
Besides this whole Linux thing is just a passing fad.
Those are pretty much the things that crossed my mind when I registered this name in good faith.
Besides this whole Linux thing is just a passing fad.
Unfortunately "RedHat" is a famous mark.
"RedHats" would be more descriptive and generic. Also, the Red Hat Society does use an actual red hat and other items as part of the symbol.
Where I am getting at: the name's commercial value is low because of these two uses.
Besides this whole Linux thing is just a passing fad.
No problem...like I said "for the sake of argument".Doc Com thanks for the apparel website suggestions. Exactly what I was thinking this name is perfect for too.
I guess i should go register ipod.biz
He was obviously joking (right???)OMG, I can't believe you said that...
To make that statement, I very much doubt he knows what Linux is.
Anyway, my appraisal is reg fee.
To make that statement, I very much doubt he knows what Linux is.
Anyway, my appraisal is reg fee.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.