• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed RedSoxWallpapers.com and RedSoxWeekly.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
1
Any thoughts on the value of these? I am seriously considering trying to sell them on ebay. I am not sure what will happen concerning possible trademark infringements, but I see that theYankees.com is for sale on ebay and it is getting some bids, it has way more history than these 2 but anyway...

Please appraise:

RedSoxWallpapers.com

RedSoxWeekly.com

Thanks!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom