• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

regfly to enom push?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
4,159
Reaction score
17
Is it possible to push names from registerfly to enom directly without transfering them?

since apparently regfly is an enom reseller.

Thanks.
 
ok, thanks!

because in the whois, it actually says enom, not regfly, thats why I aksed, and there is a section where it says push names to someone who does not have a regfly account, so I assumed... :-)
 
The ability is there but RegFly won't do it. When they connect to eNom and register a domain it gets placed in their primary eNom account just like DRAMS, whoiscart, and all the others.
 
eSology said:
The ability is there but RegFly won't do it. When they connect to eNom and register a domain it gets placed in their primary eNom account just like DRAMS, whoiscart, and all the others.

Yeah all domains are in theyre one account
So they could do it, if they wanted, but they will not do it
Its like other enom resellers.
 
That is why I refuse to use an API because the customer loses some control.
 
I had an account at tosdomains.net which are also enom resellers and they were willing to push to other enom accounts if I asked them to.

What I'm trying to say - just ask Regfly's support for it.

HTH
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom