• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

RegistryFly. How to transfer out of RegistryFly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
Need assistance...

I only have 4 domains at regfly.

I have no idea where to find what I need on their control panel.

I wish to transfer these four to Moniker but need the auth. codes.

If someone could tell me step by step where to find it on the control panel I would appreciate it.

Thanks
 
U have to select one of your name, go to whois contact information and scroll down to the end og that page. There you find the auth. codes.
I have just moved away some name

good luck
 
Thanks, getting it done now.

This is exactly why I do not like to have multiple registrars.
 
1. Login to your acct.
2. Click on your domain name that you want to transfer
3. Click on + sign next to "Domain Contact Information".
4. Click on "Configure"
5. Scroll down to bottom of the page.
6. Look for "Authorization Code" on the bottom just above "update" button.
 
1. Login to your acct.
2. Click on your domain name that you want to transfer
3. Click on + sign next to "Domain Contact Information".
4. Click on "Configure"
5. Scroll down to bottom of the page.
6. Look for "Authorization Code" on the bottom just above "update" button.
Thanks, Copper.

Hopefully I have done it right.

RegFly is a pretty damn scary place to be.

Losing ICANN privilages is not where I want anything, regardless of value.
 
Hoping and wishing all went well. I'll see if I get a transfer update from Moniker in the a.m.
 
I was able to expedite my transfer by calling Affilias (the .INFO registry). Maybe you will have the same luck?

Jason
 
I was able to expedite my transfer by calling Affilias (the .INFO registry). Maybe you will have the same luck?

Jason

Hi Jason,
sounds a great tip if needed.
Could you explain more?
Thanks
Pred ;)
 
Also check whois.. If it says enom then u can transfer it to enom from registerfly in less then 24 hours.
 
Well, I'm really not quite sure how to explain my tip. I was able to expedite my transfer by calling Affilias (contact info below). I gave them my names, told them I had started a transfer and asked them to expedite it and monitor it. Two days later, my names were out.

Contact Info for Affilias:

Tel: +1 215.706.5710
Toll Free: +1 866 dot.INFO
Fax: +1 215.706.5701
[email protected]

General telephone: +1 215.706.5700
Fax: +1 215.706.5701
 
Getting one bad "invalid" message out of the four transfers to moniker. I'll have to check and double check my codes. If all else fails, I'll make the call.

Thanks Jason!
 
Well, I'm really not quite sure how to explain my tip. I was able to expedite my transfer by calling Affilias (contact info below). I gave them my names, told them I had started a transfer and asked them to expedite it and monitor it. Two days later, my names were out.

Contact Info for Affilias:

Tel: +1 215.706.5710
Toll Free: +1 866 dot.INFO
Fax: +1 215.706.5701
[email protected]

General telephone: +1 215.706.5700
Fax: +1 215.706.5701

Beautifully explained Jason.
Thanks ;)
 
No problem, glad to help :)

I set up a site where you can lodge a complaint, see my sig :)

Jason
 
Getting one bad "invalid" message out of the four transfers to moniker. I'll have to check and double check my codes. If all else fails, I'll make the call.

Thanks Jason!
"invalid" could NOT be invalid.
One domain of mine, "QuickPerl.com", had invalid message for about 3 or 4 days.
But, it worked out days later.
So, be patient :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom