Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Rehabs.org - 16,000 Pages Indexed in Google with Income as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdiggles

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm currently selling Rehabs.org and will be accepting offers. Please do not waste my time or yours with offers below the high five figures.

The specs:
  • Super premium Rehabs.org - plural is actually better in this niche so this far outweighs rehab .com, .net, .org. One of the BEST domains in the Treatment Center niche.
  • Currently has 16,000 pages indexed in Google and gets around 3k UV a month and growing with 0 SEO outside of the on-page.
  • Advertising income right now. I sell ads for $6500 on two sites. The flat value for Rehabs.org is probably $1k per month per ad (sell 5-7 ads). So it's really $5k a month minimum with very little work. I have references for these numbers as well as initial advertisers.
  • Will also give the "claim your listing" system that is currently in development. Basically it will allow Rehabs to control reviews, edit their profile and add more pictures + better profile information. You can see a BASIC profile page here: http://www.rehabs.org/centers/georgia/adel/behavioral-health-services-of-south-ga.html
  • Forum (built on Vanilla)
  • And all other content...

If you are a SERIOUS buyer and would like to build out the site for lead gen or ad sales - this is perfect. If you want to own a premium Health Care domain - this is perfect.

Thank you,

Sean Callahan
[email protected]

PM me if you want to talk on the phone.

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom