• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed remit.ca

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kleu

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
What do you think a bank or western union would pay for a domain like this?
 
What do you think a bank or western union would pay for a domain like this?

They wouldn't be interested.

I don't see much potential even with development.
 
Do you think it's because the extension or just the name itself? Remit.com sold for $31,000 and the .ca is not even worth reg fee??

Seems to be some disconnect here on these boards. I wonder if the individuals selling names like "MoFunGames.com" for over $20,000 are the luckiest people on earth or I am just completely clueless about the domain market.
 
15,00? is that more than reg fee or less?

iremits.com although the same theme, does not hold as much value as the root word of a lesser cctld imo.

If it's an offer of USD15,000 then you might have yourself a deal...even at USD10,000 but I expect your appraisal is biased given your .com domain.

I personally think this domain is worth atleast $3,000, but if I wanted to appraise my own domains I might as well not waste my time logging on here.

Either way appreciate the feedback even if my domains seem to be worthless.:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom