• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Report-Card.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Ojideagu

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2002
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
I don't normally reg hyphens, but this one looked pretty decent.

Another one you might like to appraise:

EquityFirms.com
 
Great name, but obviously the dash hurts. $50- 100!
 
Hmm, $50? :laugh:

ReportCard.com was selling for 1 million in the domain systems showcase a year ago, but obviously it's not worth a mill.

It's definitely worth more than $50 though I'm sure. :cool:

Report-Card.net has been taken for 3 years.
 
ReportCard.com sold for $1mill? or was listed for sale at that much? HUGE difference. :D
 
It was in the showcase for sale, only around 25 names were in it and they were all amazing like Phones.com etc, no crap at all.

I can definitely get more than $50 myself though easily. :cool:

When I've sold it I'll put up how much for here.
 
Originally posted by Alex Ojideagu
It was in the showcase for sale, only around 25 names were in it and they were all amazing like Phones.com etc, no crap at all.

I can definitely get more than $50 myself though easily. :cool:

When I've sold it I'll put up how much for here.

Good luck to you.

Reseller-wise, I doublt you will get $50. The hyphen hurts.

If you were to develop it, you would get a lot more.

I cannot even get $35 for lotto-tickets.com. . . Hyphens definitely hurt.

Please do post here when you sell. I am curious :D

-Bob
 
Originally posted by Alex Ojideagu
I don't normally reg hyphens, but this one looked pretty decent.

Another one you might like to appraise:

EquityFirms.com

I think "EquityFirms.com" would work well as an info source
for "Venture Capital" and "equity-loan" source distribution.

Developed= $$$-$$$$

If you're interested, I have.......
"EquityContracts.com"
"EquityAnalyst.net"
 
I think that only the buyer of ReportCard.com will pay good money for the domain.
 
Well I don't think it's an amazing name at all, (it's expiring in a few days:D :) ) but I'll hopefully sell it soon.

That's amazing Bob, Lotto-Tickets.com is a great name, even for just search engines. Can't believe no-onr offered you anything.

EquityFirms.com definitely has potential and is a much better name, I was just curious about Report-Card.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom