Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Report some sales?

thebutler

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It would be great if people posted some recent sales so everyone (ok me) can see whats happening in the market. Final bids on TBR names would be helpful.

Domain summit 2024

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree it would be interesting and perhaps helpful but most times people I sell to don't want pricing revealed and almost always don't want their identity revealed and most times I like to keep it private with my sales/purchases as well.
The issue I think is that sometimes it sets a benchmark which might represent the current reseller or end user market but many times there are variables that come into play with a sale that can skew what actual value is.
Most resellers can differentiate with a little research but many end users will try and use the price that works for them in a negotiation.

A big problem I find as well when selling to an end user or reseller, is if they know the price you paid they think that the price you paid for a domain has something to do with the value of the domain. It just doesn't in most cases. The value is when what you will sell it for and what I will pay for it align. And we all know that many factors can come into play when that finally happens.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators