• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed RepublicOfIreland.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
9,128
Reaction score
176
Country domain .
Republic of Ireland pulls up hundreds of millions on Google.
All major extensions taken.
Perfect Geo Domain
Very popular tourist destination for UK & US
What are your thoughts on value?

Republic of Ireland . info
www.RepublicOfIreland.info

Cheers,
Pred
 
yeah I think you know yourself that the whole Republicof part reduces the value alot..also, in Irish its different, I think its Eire..and in many other languages its different too.. thats one of those domains that has a very limited enduser market and would be best developed, a lot more peolpe are looking to travel to Ireland than live in Ireland..I am not sure about enduser value, but I think reseller is probably mid to high $xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom