Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

RESE.com (in 7 extensions) 1997 reg .COM .US .ASIA .EU .CO.UK .CO.ZA .CO.NZ .COM.AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmerlin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: RESE.COM sold (pending payment)

These other RESE domains are up for grabs if someone wants to make an offer I am ready to do a deal

RESE.US
RESE.ASIA
RESE.EU
RESE.co.uk
RESE.CO.ZA
RESE.CO.NZ
RESE.COM.AU
RESE.MOBI

Original post:

I registered RESE.COM back in 1997 and over the years acquired a portfolio with global coverage with the following domains

RESE.COM
RESE.US
RESE.ASIA
RESE.EU
RESE.CO.UK
RESE.CO.ZA
RESE.CO.NZ
RESE.COM.AU
RESE.MOBI

Original idea was Real Estate Search Engine but I stopped developing it in mid 2000's due to problems of consistency with Internet Explorer being automatable (I was writing desktop software and IE is not consistent across platforms...)

ANYWAY....

Had a sale pending $xx,xxx

Korean buyer... credit card scandal hit (half the population had their cards stolen)

Long story short, he kept dropping the deal price for we had made for RESE.COM as the fraud items hit is account, he's had over $3000 fraud and waiting for a new credit card. So he now offered $3000 less... and yet he still can't complete the deal (he can't get a new credit card yet)

SO....

Having made the mental shift that I can consider selling this portfolio

I'm looking for offers!

Post or PM or email me with your best offer and I will give it fair consideration

Cheers!

[email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom