• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Resorts.hk

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr00t

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Please appraise Resorts.hk

Thank you!
 
Nice name! I'd say XX,XXX to the right buyer.
 
Nice name! I'd say XX,XXX to the right buyer.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reg fee.
 
Agreed. It's a plural, not a very good extension. $xx & you might have a wait.
sorry dude :greensighw:
 
Agreed. It's a plural, not a very good extension. $xx & you might have a wait.
sorry dude :greensighw:

I own the singular version as well. Re appraise please.
 
Please appraise Resorts.hk

Thank you!

Please do not send me anymore PM's saying "Please be professional" in regards to the post above.

Also, you stated that my post above was "retarded" via PM. Can you clarify?.. That's a descrimatory gesture/comment.

Thanks!
 
Please do not send me anymore PM's saying "Please be professional" in regards to the post above.

Thanks!

Duncan,

I asked you not to post replies filled with question marks...it's very childish. Please don't do it again.

Thanks for understanding!

:D <3

Wow, I am sorry, I didn't know you had a problem with the word retarded when describing a thread FILLED with "?????????????????" marks. I am certain a moderator will agree with me on this.


Please, stop posting. You're making a fool of yourself.

Thanks again.
 
Please do not send me anymore PM's saying "Please be professional" in regards to the post above.

Also, you stated that my post above was "retarded" via PM. Can you clarify?.. That's a descrimatory gesture/comment.

Thanks!

Well if you write descrimatory then maybe he is right. That word has no meaning. Bit retarded if you ask me.
 
guys, those domains are really not worth the fight, I think someone here might be taking low appraisals for newly regged domains too personal
 
guys, those domains are really not worth the fight, I think someone here might be taking low appraisals for newly regged domains too personal

Immaturity strikes again...

Was this post even worth your 2cents? Give me a break. Personally, I don't think I have done or made any remarks to signal me taking anything personal...lol. Feel free to read my replies above...

If you knew how many other domains I own, I think you would understand how it can be hard for me to find this measly 1 domain appraisal on a thread full of kids, offensive.

This is an appraisal thread, not a thread about who thinks what about a domain. It's "Domainers" like yourselves who give the good ones bad reputations. If you don't like a name, you either tell the person how much you think it's worth, or you don't say anything at all. How hard is that for you to understand?

As my friend Napoleon would say... "GOSH!!!"
 
Was this post even worth your 2cents?

Was this post even worth the domain?..

Kidding of course.. best of luck with your name. The keyword is definately a strong one but maybe my opinion reflects my thought of a future for CCTLDS.
 
Was this post even worth the domain?..

Kidding of course.. best of luck with your name. The keyword is definately a strong one but maybe my opinion reflects my thought of a future for CCTLDS.

Well, I just want to let everyone here reading this know...

Duncan informed me that he has had no luck with his ccTLD Domain: Arcade.bz


Although unfortunately you registered a really crappy ccTLD... better luck next time.

Population of Belize (.bz) .... 279,457

Population of Hong Kong (.hk) .... 6,898,686


hmmm.. next time.... Research.
 
Well, I just want to let everyone here reading this know...

Duncan informed me that he has had no luck with his ccTLD Domain: Arcade.bz


Although unfortunately you registered a really crappy ccTLD... better luck next time.

Population of Belize (.bz) .... 279,457

Population of Hong Kong (.hk) .... 6,898,686


hmmm.. next time.... Research.

I said I don't like ccTLD's.. even though I own one. Then you said something about me comparing it.

Please do not make up shit.

Thanks. (Done posting in this thread).
 
I said I don't like ccTLD's.. even though I own one. Then you said something about me comparing it.

Please do not make up shit.

Thanks. (Done posting in this thread).

That's a shame...we were just starting to have fun! BTW: You're profile age and your replies both make sense now that I see you are 15 years old!!! Wow... Pretty smart for a kid being in this industry...but you have a long way to go when it comes to being mature.

When your balls drop, come back and see us!
 
Honestly i see no future for ccTLD's. I own arcade.bz btw. I hate it.

Quoting PM I sent to you.

That's a shame...we were just starting to have fun! BTW: You're profile age and your replies both make sense now that I see you are 15 years old!!! Wow... Pretty smart for a kid being in this industry...but you have a long way to go when it comes to being mature.

When your balls drop, come back and see us!

I said I wans't going to post anymore mate, but now you are starting to quesiton my integrity.
 
Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom