• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed retrims(.)com & retrimming(.)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,623
Reaction score
29
retrims.com
retrimming.com

What do you think of these two ? Is it a common term in the US for describing car interior 'retrims / retrimming' etc ?

I know they don't have great Ovt but I bought them because I think they will appeal to a niche market, just wondering how big a niche it is...:undecided:
 
What would the end user be?
This is not a popular term.
 
What would the end user be?
This is not a popular term.

Companies that specialise in retrimming classic car interiors - do you use a different name in the States ? I guess you must do.

In the UK there's probably about 100 companies that do it so it's a pretty small niche, but you can pay 10s of 1000s of £ for a full retrim on a valuable car.
 
Companies that specialise in retrimming classic car interiors - do you use a different name in the States ? I guess you must do.

We lump this service with Upholstery
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom