Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

RevenueDirect Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got this in the email this morning.

Thought I would share:

As a valued RevenueDirect client, I would like you to be among the first to know that RevenueDirect now has a new parent company, Sedo, the leading international domain parking and marketplace platform. By joining forces with Sedo, we will soon be able to offer RevenueDirect clients the opportunity to gain new parking advantages and award-winning marketplace solutions, while continuing to deliver the benefits you already receive through RevenueDirect's customized services and tools.

At RevenueDirect, we believe that keeping the best interest of our clients at the forefront of our business decisions allows us to move forward confidently in the direction of these new opportunities. As General Manager of RevenueDirect, I will be working directly with Sedo's team of monetization experts to personally ensure that you continue to experience the highest level of customer service and product satisfaction throughout all upcoming initiatives and alignments with Sedo.

Sincerely,

John Smrekar
General Manager
RevenueDirect.com

RevenueDirect Client FAQ's

Q: Will I need to make any changes to my domains?
A: At this time you will not need to make changes to how your domains are parked or optimized through RevenueDirect (including name server or other traffic forwarding settings.) You will be notified if future changes are required.

Q: How will I be paid?
A: RevenueDirect will continue to issue your monthly payments until otherwise communicated. Your payment cycle and method will not change at this time.

Q: Will I earn more/less?
A: Your earnings are expected to remain consistent, or even improve as we integrate RevenueDirect into Sedo's platforms.

Q: What will happen to my RevenueDirect account if I already have a Sedo account?
A: Initially, your RevenueDirect account will continue to function independently from Sedo. Eventually, Sedo's staff will be available to assist you directly with any transition-related questions or instructions.

Q: Who do I contact for support?
A: All RevenueDirect clients will continue to receive support from RevenueDirect account managers, while also being given access to Sedo's award-winning customer service network at support.sedo.com.

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom