• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ~ rex.com ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

havlock

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
REX.COM

Dictionary; to be King; to domineer

Taking offers

real estate exchange
real exposure

current avg 400+ type-ins daily

Post Here PM or eMail
 
Last edited:
Thanks too XF, we appreciate the support friend but still outside the stadium


Well I can't bid against myself ;)

If someone else comes along and tops me, I'll
bid again :D
 
Thanks for the bids XF, DNP, Carter and Yum.
As active as you 4 are on here, I think you should consider pooling your resources, buy REX.COM, create the world's greatest domain Real Estate eXchange and hail yourselves as the new .com Kings!
Just a thought, thanks again for the bids and interest.
 
Thanks for the bids XF, DNP, Carter and Yum.
As active as you 4 are on here, I think you should consider pooling your resources, buy REX.COM, create the world's greatest domain Real Estate eXchange and hail yourselves as the new .com Kings!
Just a thought, thanks again for the bids and interest.

Not a bad idea I'm interested...
 
Would be a great partnership with 4 people that
get things done...

As far as taking on new projects, I have 3 lined up in front of this...
would be a while until i could help out :(
 
Would be a great partnership with 4 people that
get things done...

Looks and sounds like you guys need to have a pow wow and contemplate a new empire. I've already offered a bottomline deal to XF, your individual outlays would be minimized, and as is obvious, there aren't many domains like this left on the market.

Also included with the successful sale;
REXshops.com
REXnews.com
REXfriend.com
REXclient.com
REXparking.com

and a few others

Let me know if you guys want to talk more...
 
I want talk more.
Any BIN in mind?
 
I want talk more.
Any BIN in mind?


Ok Carter, I sent you a PM, or we can chat here more if you like. Maybe you should have a chat with XF and/or DNP?
Bottomline deal presented in PM
 
http://www.soldnames.com/top/com/
http://www.sedo.com/auction/auction_history.php?language=us&auction_id=9444&tracked=&partnerid=

According to the above records, Rex.com has been sold for $395k in 2007, are you the buyer or the seller?

Thanks


I was the seller. The buyer, a Canadian, failed to produce the funds. We were jerked around for 6 months to no avail. Sedo failed to do anything of substance even after confirming with him before the $395k bid was accepted. We have since dramatically reduced the price for a hopefully quick and flawless sale. I spoke to the buyer on the phone who wanted the name for a large real estate site. Thanks
 
Thanks, Havlock. So mind to post the bottom range you would consider?

Thanks :)
 
Thanks, Havlock. So mind to post the bottom range you would consider?

Thanks :)

No problem, we would be happy to provide the known details of the Canadian Sedo buyer to the new owner if desired upon a successful sale. Our current advertised BIN price would be 150k.
Thanks
Joey
 
REX.COM is now off the market. We've decided to develop back to its original concept. You are all welcome and invited to join REX.COM. Feel free to create a group and promote your domain name related ventures, or otherwise.
Happy Holidays
joey
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom