• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed richlife.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I'd pay regfee for this one...the keywords are not bad, but not that great either...the .us does not help at all. Actually I would not go very high on this one even if it was a .com.

This is just my opinion...others may see more value than I do though.

Good luck.
 
I don't think I'd pay regfee for this one...the keywords are not bad, but not that great either...the .us does not help at all. Actually I would not go very high on this one even if it was a .com.

This is just my opinion...others may see more value than I do though.

Good luck.

hmm, reacted on that you wouldn't even pay the regfee.. I am not much into .us domains. Are they valuable in general? parked it at sedo so lets see how many visitors it gets..

Thanks for ur feedback
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom