Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Rick Latona Live Auction .... It's now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol. I went to the page and the guy's voice was coming through my headphones. I thought he was rapping at first. Who is that?

BTW, there's a bad buzz in the background for me.

Last edited:

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The auctionneer was an auction rockstar, he was elected the best auctioneer last year in USA...

My feeling is the online event has been damaged by a poor video shooting and a low sound quality... (all the echos I got acknowledge this).

It's very frustrating because what should have been an exciting live auction event lost a lot of interest for online watchers/bidders for these reasons.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The auctionneer was an auction rockstar, he was elected the best auctioneer last year in USA...

My feeling is the online event has been damaged by a poor video shooting and a low sound quality... (all the echos I got acknowledge this).

It's very frustrating because what should have been an exciting live auction event lost a lot of interest for online watchers/bidders for these reasons.

maybe a star in a cattle yard where he belongs. honestly general feeling is everyone switched off after a matter of secnds cos he was so damn irritating. i did

i think Rick is brill and love his style and ideas, but drop this jokester and bring back someone a little more refined. i liked the old boy that traffic used. he was quite cool and had a good sense of humour

Mazkel

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't find the link to his extended auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom