Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Rightofthedot.MeansToAnEnd? - Domains4ever.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
Regardless of what domainers think, anything right of the dot is simply a means to an end. Same as i can walk to the store, ride my bike to the store, drive my golf court to the store or drive a Tesla to the store. I realized this about five years ago when a friend of mine developed a 501c3 for "Ping Pong Gives", and created a magnificent website behind the domain; PingPong.Gives aka https://pingpong.gives/ When i clicked on this URL and it led me to the site, i thought how cool:cool: is this.

Left of the dot is another story. Prior to the internet and domain names I'd started several companies with names like "Credit Control" and "Inquisitor Investigations", and CreditControl.net is still in business almost 50 years later.

Finally, i'd like to share with members of this forum what i call "Domain Irony", yesterday i happened to purchase the domain Domains4ever.com (yes it's a dot com). Here's one of the reasons why; http://www.hosterstats.com/historicaldns.php?domain=domains4ever.com

Note this domain had been continually registered from December 2000 up to April 2022. That's 22 years folks, and some of you reading this are barely 22 years old. Now for the "irony", whoever registered this domain 22 years ago must not have bought into the "forever" concept, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to buy this domain. Note too I've reached out to Epik to see if we might work together to promote their "Forever Domains" program using Domains4ever.com, and one of the first things I plan to do is to insure this domain lasts Forever;)

Comments? Questions? Observations? Thanks

Domain summit 2024

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
Regardless of what domainers think, anything right of the dot is simply a means to an end. Same as i can walk to the store, ride my bike to the store, drive my golf court to the store or drive a Tesla to the store. I realized this about five years ago when a friend of mine developed a 501c3 for "Ping Pong Gives", and created a magnificent website behind the domain; PingPong.Gives aka https://pingpong.gives/ When i clicked on this URL and it led me to the site, i thought how cool:cool: is this.

Left of the dot is another story. Prior to the internet and domain names I'd started several companies with names like "Credit Control" and "Inquisitor Investigations", and CreditControl.net is still in business almost 50 years later.

Finally, i'd like to share with members of this forum what i call "Domain Irony", yesterday i happened to purchase the domain Domains4ever.com (yes it's a dot com). Here's one of the reasons why; http://www.hosterstats.com/historicaldns.php?domain=domains4ever.com

Note this domain had been continually registered from December 2000 up to April 2022. That's 22 years folks, and some of you reading this are barely 22 years old. Now for the "irony", whoever registered this domain 22 years ago must not have bought into the "forever" concept, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to buy this domain. Note too I've reached out to Epik to see if we might work together to promote their "Forever Domains" program using Domains4ever.com, and one of the first things I plan to do is to insure this domain lasts Forever;)

Comments? Questions? Observations? Thanks
For some reason this post has been moved to the "appraisal" thread??? I never asked for an appraisal so I don't understand. I've been in business for over 50 years and one would think both my opinion and analysis matters. Seriously, all of my posts come from the heart and are meant to be fair and objective. I'm not into day trading domains and I doubt I ever will be. Anyone else care to discuss why Verisign said this about the aftermarket of the domain industry; https://blog.verisign.com/domain-na...om-price-caps-were-passed-along-to-consumers/

Thanks;)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yesterday i happened to purchase the domain Domains4ever.com

Domains4ever.com

Comments?

For some reason this post has been moved to the "appraisal" thread??? I never asked for an appraisal so I don't understand.
Hi

you created a thread in general discussion section, again, about your specific domains,
even after i asked you not to do that in previous thread, which remains in general discussion section.

it is not a general topic, if you ask for opinions about your newly registered or purchased domains.

you seem to want to disrupt and spam the forum with multiple posts about your interest, regardless to the topic at hand or the rules that apply to such.

if you want respect, then you have to give it first, by showing that you can adhere to posting rules.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
Hi

you created a thread in general discussion section, again, about your specific domains,
even after i asked you not to do that in previous thread, which remains in general discussion section.

it is not a general topic, if you ask for opinions about your newly registered or purchased domains.

you seem to want to disrupt and spam the forum with multiple posts about your interest, regardless to the topic at hand or the rules that apply to such.

if you want respect, then you have to give it first, by showing that you can adhere to posting rules.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Excuse me? What in the world are you talking about. I generated this post purely for the purpose of discussing "right of the dot" being merely a "means to an end". I thought I made that crystal clear. Then I went on to share a story about "forever domains" the kind that Epik sells.....and you consider that SPAM? Please explain if it's anything other than the fact you just don't like me? I have no problem with that, but if you want to boot me from your message board that's your prerogative. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators