• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ringtones.ws cellphones.ws

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paule

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Any opinions on these

ringtones.ws cellphones.ws
 
Low XX To Maybe Mid XX, Both
 
I don't like .ws but these are not bad names. Develop them for sure!
 
mid $xx for undevelopped
but why not develop it for cell phone is so popular now
 
I just set up http://www.cellphones.ws with an affiliate site the other day, my problem is getting traffic as with all my sites.

Registration fees for these names is $35 a year so I guess I payed what everyone thinks they are worth. I do believe they are worth more
overture searches for cellphones 6229968
overture searches for ringtones 1946230

Thanks for your opinions :peace:
 
the keywords are nice, extension, not so much. .ws is a tricky extension.
 
Registration fees for these names is $35 a year so I guess I payed what everyone thinks they are worth.
Ouch, where did you register them? Most big domain sellers are around $10 per year for .ws. I would say low $xxx for both, great key words, but that extra $25 reduced that appraisal amount pretty quickly.
 
low $xxx, develop and get some revenue and value should go up. good keyword domains.
 
Great keywords! I appraise both of these beauties in the low xxx range.

Sincerely,

Craig
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom