• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed riskfreereturn.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
low xx , worth a lot if developed, risk free return is what everyone wants !
 
the correct one would be riskfreereturns with the 's' in it. Reg fee for this one.
 
its not that bad.. a little more than regfee..I am gonna offer you $15 right now
 
Thanks for the offer ....but I think I'll hold onto it and possibly develop a site around the name to build value. Thanks for your input on the value of the domain. I appreciate it.
 
It would be interesting to see the outcome and compare the value of the future with the present. Good luck!
 
forumrating said:
low xx , worth a lot if developed, risk free return is what everyone wants !


Depends on how good its developed to determine what its worth after it.
 
Absolutely has value undeveloped.

Someone already offered you more than reg fee for it.

I think xx to mid xxx undeveloped (reseller).

Good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom