• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

RittenhousePark.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

picassofacepicassoface is verified member.

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
9,718
Reaction score
85
RittenhousePark.com


prettiest park in philadelphia. Kind of like a small NY Central Park. Surrounded by Multimillion dollar appartments in prestigious buildings.
On a nice day it is filled with dog walkers, tourists eating lunch on a blanket, etc....
Have Several very rich end users I'll be contacting during the week, but in the mean time, thought I'd give it a try here....
I will include the Longer version of the name - RittenhouseSquarePark.com free to the buyer.

$2,000 paypal. Will only sell to you if I know you from the forum or you can
prove you live in the US.

GOOGLE VIEWS
 
Last edited:
new price....

to spruce up the deal, I'll add - PhillyRealty.net and AtlanticCityRealEstate.net

$850 for all 4 names.

(still haven't contacted anyone. too busy)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom