• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed RoamService.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohnix

Lost @Space
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
657
Reaction score
6
I don't like .mobi in general, (does anybody?), but this makes sense for .mobi, at least... and a bit fun.
Call roamservice for all kind of services...? :undecided:

Also got roamingservice/roamingservices.mobi.
 
I don't like this domain all that much, sorry. I don't think that "roam" and "service" go together all that well to be honest. Plus the .mobi extensive doesn't really help. Reg fee.
 
Ok, even if I don't agree completely. A lot are already available, and more and more roaming services are developed for use via mobile phones wherever you travel in the world. That kind of services are booming.
 
I cant see any value for this one, roaming is something connected to a certain provider, plus its roaming and not roam.. if you can still cancel it I think thats the most you are gonna get out of it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom