Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal Rockefeller on DNForum is a deadbeat buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tony I hear you have experience in "beating" when you and your boyfriend role play as 'Boy George' & 'Elton John' The truth of the matter is I was about to get stiffed before I posted this.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The question I have is this:

Rockefeller on DNForum is a deadbeat buyer

Is the above statement true or not?

If not, then fix it please because it's not fair for people to read inaccurate statements about others.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that can read where Rockefeller said he wasn't going to pay until JP made a comment and he paid right after that.

He was going to deadbeat me until I posted this where his reputation would be hurt.

Our deal was over a week ago.

Got to spell everything out???

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that can read where Rockefeller said he wasn't going to pay until JP made a comment and he paid right after that.

He was going to deadbeat me until I posted this where his reputation would be hurt.

Listen, I didn't pay you because "JP" said something. I really don't care what people think of me. I had intentions of paying you. I made you sweat it out a little bit. It's karma. You backed out on a deal with me last year and now you're freaking out that I am not going to pay you. Get a grip and stop calling me a deadbeat.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I'm curious, did you back of deal last year? Did Rock post a deadbeat thread about you?

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was going to let it drop but your little nut huggers kept in chiming in. This is resolved, but I had to jump through 50 hoops to get it resolved. Deals should be effortless.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was going to let it drop but your little nut huggers kept in chiming in. This is resolved, but I had to jump through 50 hoops to get it resolved. Deals should be effortless.

Are you honestly kidding me? How can someone that backed out on a deal say that deals should be effortless? You're really something...

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Saying (not ignoring) you will pay in a few days is not backing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators