Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Rocky Mountain Domain Conference (RMDC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicedomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You're invited to The 2011 Rocky Mountain Domain Conference (RMDC). The single day conference will be held on Saturday, February 26th in Downtown Denver. The following day (Sunday, Feb 27th) attendees/speakers that want to participate will go skiing/snowboarding together at Copper Mountain (approx 1hr west of Denver).

Attendees and guests are in for a great learning and networking experience as RMDC will be bringing some very successful and experienced domainers and developers to Denver. Speakers including Rick Waters, Morgan Linton, Sharon Hayes, Braden Pollock, Abdu Tarabichi and several others will be sharing their expertise on domaining, Internet marketing, web development, SEO, domain monetization and social media strategy. We have yet to even announce our keynote and other speakers until confirmation is complete but I can assure you that this event will be well worth attending!

Registration is now open and we are capping registrants at 50, the show will most likely be sold out before the conference date. The single day conference pass is only $45.88 and registration must be completed online. We are looking in to getting discounted hotel rates, lift tickets and transportation for conference attendees. The conference registration does not include a lift ticket/transportation for Sunday.

If you're interested in attending, be sure to Add your E-mail to our database for updates. Also, join the Facebook Event Page

I look forward to seeing some of you in Denver this February!! IF you have any questions please e-mail me at mike@rmdc.co. I will respond to your inquiry asap.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

nicedomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks DaddyHalbucks

I will be announcing two GREAT keynote speakers this week ~ Stay Tuned!

nicedomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Rocky Mountain Domain Conference is excited to announce its first Keynote Speaker: Bill Mushkin, CEO and Founder of Name.com will be addressing attendees at the first domain conference in Denver! Name.com will also have several key members in attendance – this is a great opportunity to meet some of the people behind the scenes at this great domain registrar!

Who else will be at RMDC 2011?? Well, in case you haven’t checked out the speakers list recently here’s a brief rundown of just some of the talented people and companies that will be in attendance.... READ MORE!

nicedomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Hal! It was great to meet you, have fun with that iPod too :)

I've written an event recap HERE for those of you that want to read more about the event last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators