• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers RoomsForRent.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

kroc

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
266
Reaction score
6
Hi, I'm taking offers on my domain (RoomsForRent.org). According to Google, this search term "rooms for rent" receives 22,200 exact monthly searches each and every month. All TLDs are taken. This is a highly lucrative niche, so I know someone wants it. Please send me your best offer and the first reasonable one I receive will be accepted. Thanks for looking!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom