• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers RyanAir.lt ~5,500 visitors/month, Revenue ~ $500/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you deal with RyanAir trademark?
cheers
 
is not Lithuania part of the EU? If yes then I would be careful....
 
well I wish you luck then, I`m not expert so probably you`re right, I was just wondering if you were aware of the possible issue.

Regards
 
type-in only traffic? never been advertised? no site has ever existed on that domain?
 
Any .lt registrant restrictions? eg..citizenship/business...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom