• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

ryngtones.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was getting about 50/month before I forwarded it to my main listing site (DiscountNics.com) about 6 months ago.

If you can let me test it out and confirm valid traffic of 50/month looking for ringtones, then you can consider it sold.
 
thanks but i'll pass. it's too much work and time for a $110 name....I'll wait for another offer. (I'll be dropping price in 2 days if not sold)

thanks again :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom