Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

S.e-x .us --- L.e-x.us --- Plus the actual URL --- [ E-X .us ] --- TAKING OFFERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwok

Verified Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I owned this URL for a while and thought I would develop the sites with many of the subdomains that I have imagined with this name. The two subdomains in the post title are examples that I have came up with.

This is the first time I am offering this premium domain for sale here. Currently, I am asking for $x,xxx (and preferably $xx,xxx offers). At this time please do not post any low ball offers and thanks!

WhoIs info:
Registrar: MONIKER ONLINE SERVICES, LLC
Expiration Date: 2012-08-04 23:59:59
Creation Date: 2005-08-05 15:59:34

Payment accepted by Paypal (from customers that I have previously worked with) or Escrow (if not). Please add 3% if you are paying by credit card to cover cost of the transaction. I will transfer the URLs usually after 48 hours from the time the fund is cleared if there was no prior business relationship to avoid any Paypal chargebacks. If you don't have Paypal, I will also consider Escrow payment if buyer pays fees. Thanks for your interest in my URLs.

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom