Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Sale: CompareSmartphones.com and 52 more .com | Wild West Domains | $12,500 & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain Name: CompareSmartphones.com and 52 more .com

Registrar: Wild West Domains

Price: $12,500

53 .com SMARTPHONE domains for sale - $235 each average $12,500 for all

BuySmartphones.com
CallOnSelect.com
Call-On-Select.com
CallOnSelectAds.com
CallOnSelectAdvertising.com
CallOnSelectMarketing.com
CompareSmartphones.com
DualModeSmartphone.com
DualmodeSmartphones.com
Esmartphone.com
FreeSmartphones.com
FreeSmartphoneSoftware.com
GetSmartphones.com
HandheldSmartphone.com
MicroSmartphone.com
NewSmartphones.com
PrepaidSmartphone.com
PrepaidSmartphones.com
ShopSmartphones.com
SmartphoneAds.com
SmartphoneAdvertising.com
SmartphoneBlog.com
SmartphoneBlogs.com
SmartphoneCamera.com
SmartphoneCommerce.com
SmartphoneConsulting.com
SmartphoneCoupons.com
SmartphoneGame.com
SmartphoneMarketing.com
SmartphoneNet.com
SmartphonePass.com
SmartphonePlanet.com
SmartphonePlans.com
SmartphonesDirect.com
SmartphoneSearch.com
SmartphonesForSale.com
SmartphoneSoftware.com
SmartphoneSupport.com
SmartphoneSystems.com
Smartphonet.com
SmartphoneTag.com
SmartphoneTags.com
SmartphoneTech.com
SmartphoneTechnology.com
SmartphoneTelevision.com
SmartphoneTickets.com
SmartphoneVideos.com
SmartphoneVision.com
SmartphoneYellowPages.com
Smartphonic.com
Smartphonica.com
TVSmartphone.com
WiFiSmartphone.com

BONUS DOMAIN
Smartphones.cc

There are 53 SMARTPHONE domains listed for sale as one keyword portfolio. There is one BONUS DOMAIN that is included in the sale with all the .com domains.

Opportunity: This opportunity to purchase our direct navigation keyword portfolio is a speculative investment for a buyer seeking domain price appreciation or web site development opportunities. One may also want to purchase this portfolio to capture market share in this emerging technology industry, prevent competitors from getting these keyword domains and/or point these domains to an existing, related site that has already been developed.

At this time, these domains do not generate substantial traffic or revenue but one may purchase this portfolio on speculation of future domain parking revenue when this emerging technology market matures. We cannot provide traffic or revenue stats and make no claims of any traffic or revenue.

Offers: Offers to purchase the portfolio at a price SLIGHTLY less than the stated amount are welcome but since we priced the domains below what we strongly to believe to be a wholesale price, we do not expect to have to discount the price further.

To be fair to all visitors to this post, I will honor this list of domains and price until 11:59pm Eastern time, Wednesday June 28. At that time, if still for sale, I will then consider selling domains separately. You are welcome to post your offers for individual domains or PM me with offers but I will not accept any offers to purchase individual domains until June 29.

Payment: Bank wire or escrow.com will be used to close this transaction.

“Offer to purchase” will be posted here after I acknowledge your interest and ability to pay deposit. I will not accept higher offers after this announcement UNLESS the deposit is not received as described below. If not deposit or payment in full is not received, sale will be reopened and forum moderator will be notified of buyer’s inability to complete this transaction. Your “offer to purchase” is a legally binding offer.

A non-refundable deposit of 10% is due within three business days from date of offer to purchase. Deposit to be made by bank wire or Paypal before I announce that this listing is “Under Agreement”.

Payment in full is due within ten business days of offer to purchase unless extended payment terms are agreed upon in written contract. Once funds have been received by escrow.com, I will post “Funds in escrow”. When final payment is released from escrow.com I will post the announcement “SOLD – Funds received”.

Use of contract is negotiable. We can use mine or yours or simply escrow.com services. Contract to be signed by both parties within three business days of receipt of down payment if requested by either party.

Should any domains fall under ICANN 60 day transfer restriction, payments will still be due as described. Seller agrees to ensure that 100% of all domains listed are transferred to the buyer.

Ownership: I, Rob Sequin (seller) have sole ownership, possession and rights to sell all domains listed above.

Domains are with my GoDaddy reseller account (Wild West Domains) at http://SearchDomainsForSale.NET . Buyer’s choice of PUSH or PULL transfer as described at http://SearchDomainsForSale.com/sales.htm .

I have been buying and developing domains since 1998 and have sold MANY domains. Several of my high value domain sales have been listed in the DN Journal weekly sales reports. You are welcome to ask editor Ron Jackson about me if you like.

Thanks for reading all the legal stuff but just wanted to get everything out there so there are no misunderstandings by either party. Rob at SearchDomainsForSale.com with questions.

See my other keyword portfolio listings today at DNForum.

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Price reduced to $10,000.

Offer ends Wednesday June 28.

Offers welcome on individual domain names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators