• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Salsa-Lessons.com - OLD inbound (relevant) links w/studio list

Status
Not open for further replies.

nucite

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2007
Messages
200
Reaction score
1
My original intentions were to attract an end-user for this one. So I had an employee put together a list of the top studios around the country in major cities. In most cases I have full contact information including phone, email and web site. I even had him assemble a description of each in case I decided to put together a directory, because there is very nice search volume on this phrase with decent CPCs. There are 67 studios to target in all on that list.

If this is your specialty, there's only one domain that's better (without the hyphen, of course). But this one will still look pretty damn good on a business card or sign!

Also, this domain used to be owned by an instructor or two because there are old inbound links out there. Below is a link to a list of a few of them. There could be more, but these have sent visitors, so they're all I know of:

http://klik.us/s/3MvVj2

Purchase would include contact list. I have never made an attempt to contact anyone on that list.

> Free GoDaddy push
> PayPal please (I'm a 1,000+ verified member)
 
Thanks for the offer. I'm looking for a little more, but it's a great start.
 
Last edited:
.
 
Last edited:
I'll go ahead and add a BIN @ $400

Offer received via PM @ $100

Offer received via PM @ $100
 
U/v ? (What does this mean?)
 
Thanks for that... duh on my part :/

The answer is not many. Around 10 per month. The value here is definitely in either a quick end-user sale or development.

I'll be ending this thread tomorrow morning. If it doesn't sell, I suppose I'll just have to dedicate a few hours to hitting up end users on my own. Thanks all!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom