• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale sank.com what has happened??

Status
Not open for further replies.

oberheimer

Domain investor
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
637
Reaction score
13
Who owns this domain looks wiered.
i can´t find trhe e-mail, can you help me
 
It just dropped at Tucows and was picked up by Domainpeople.

Registration details should show up on the Domainpeople whois server before too long.

I have the Snapback, but haven't yet been notified if I got it (Domainpeople is listed as a Snapnames registrar partner).
 
damit i could have got the domain for free the owner did not whant it so he said i i could register it when it droped, so i asked him if he could transfer the domain to me, ( I so the snapback). I was to late
 
Charles M Hatcher
Chuck Hatcher

got it...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom