• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SantaClaritaValley dot net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgmv

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
602
Reaction score
7
I picked this up yesterday. The Santa Clarita Valley is near Los Angeles County California and is composed of nearly 250,000 residents and was voted one of the fastest growing regions in the U.S.

ALL major tld are taken and most SantaClaritaValley"keyword" are taken

I dont really know how to value a geo but I assume there is some value

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom