• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Santa's Wife Domain..."MrsHoHo.com"

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its Ho, Ho, Ho?

Mike
 
This is the worst name I have seen offered for appraisal here.
 
Originally posted by Ed30
This is the worst name I have seen offered for appraisal here.

I don't know about that - but it is certainly in the Top Ten! :)
 
Yup, we should make more room on the list, lets make it top 20 :)

Mike
 
Originally posted by Ed30
This is the worst name I have seen offered for appraisal here.

STAY TUNED.

There may be a MrsHaHa.com :D
 
It's not nice to pick on Santa's Wife! so close to Christmas and all.
 
If you're 16! You should go for a SpaceRide.us
 
If you are going to be registering MrsHaHa.com you should really look at ForHappy.com first. Much better, only $2,000.
 
gary, do you reg all of these you need appraised, i mean i own a few crappy ones myself, but damn boy.........you have debt and gambling probs or something?

j/w
 
i still have the silver medal for britneyspeachucker.com going back to the last contest
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom