Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Saturday Musings - Your Team

ParkLogic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2e1ax_default_frontpage_20140727_teams.jpg

Why is it that Saturday’s seem to come and go so quickly? It only seems like yesterday that I was writing my last Saturday Musings and yet, here I am, doing it all again. Not that I’m complaining mind you, I actually enjoy taking a few minutes to reflect on the past week. So did I learn anything really momentous and amazing this past week?

Well, it all started at around midnight on Friday night when I was revising a chapter of Book One in my science fiction series that I'm writing. I always write on my laptop sitting on the couch in the living room as it’s away from my main PC so that I can separate work from “play”.

I was tidying up some loose ends, fixing whether a section should be in first, second or third person and rewriting a few pages. All the normal things that come when my wife, Roselyn, reads another few chapters…..nothing like a wife to point out the faults in my creative genius….LOL!

A skype ping from the other room brought me out of my contemplation. I was curious so I thought that I’d check it out. It just so happened that my good friend Bosk (it’s his online name) was wondering whether I’d like to play a game. Like an alcoholic contemplating whether he’d have a drink or not I made the fatal decision to indulge.

Read More

Continue reading...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom