Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

legal SAWJ.COM - Good prospects!

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A good keyword 4 letter .com domain that has received a good ammount of interest.

The Surveyors Association of West Jersey operate from the domain SAWJ.ORG

SAWJ.COM could be a valuable name relating to the movie series Saw, especially when a new movie is released titled something similar to Saw Journey.

Looking for a quick sale.

Expires: 1st June 2010
Registrar: godaddy.com

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME REGARDING THIS DOMAIN, EITHER EMAIL ME AT [email protected] OR REPLY TO THIS THREAD.

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024

mymoon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The guy who stole it from me sold it on ebay!

By the way, the who is information is still the same as the guy who stole from me.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,
The whois data has been changed.
This domain is not stolen i purchased it on ebay fair and square, i have the paypal receipt for it.
You must have willingly pushed the domain into the account of the other person, therefore it cant be stolen. If you have a dispute with him not paying or something thats your problem for which you should chase him up, its between you and him, nothing to do with me.
I dont appreciate you posting things like this giving me a bad name and costing me sales because you have an issue with the person you sold it to. Such things could be classed as slander.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,
The whois data has been changed.
This domain is not stolen i purchased it on ebay fair and square, i have the paypal receipt for it.
You must have willingly pushed the domain into the account of the other person, therefore it cant be stolen. If you have a dispute with him not paying or something thats your problem for which you should chase him up, its between you and him, nothing to do with me.
I dont appreciate you posting things like this giving me a bad name and costing me sales because you have an issue with the person you sold it to. Such things could be classed as slander.

He did not say you stole the domain, he stated that it was stolen from him.

You buying it from the thief does not make it any less of a "stolen domain" either, so your statements to the contrary are absurd.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He did not say you stole the domain, he stated that it was stolen from him.

You buying it from the thief does not make it any less of a "stolen domain" either, so your statements to the contrary are absurd.

And i did not say that he said i stole it from him, if you read what i wrote i repetadly say that he should take the issue up with the other person.

If the domain was stolen, i.e. his account was hacked and the domain pushed unwillingly, godaddy would have helped him retreive it.
However if the domain was pushed into another account willingly thats a different matter. This is why things such as escrow etc... exist.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can make all the assumptions you wish on HOW the domain was stolen.
But the fact that it was stolen means it still is stolen, regardless of your supposed innocence in the original theft.

Bottom line: You are in possession of a stolen domain. However much you wish to believe that your purchase of said stolen domain somehow magically washes that fact away, it just isn't so.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can make all the assumptions you wish on HOW the domain was stolen.
But the fact that it was stolen means it still is stolen, regardless of your supposed innocence in the original theft.

Bottom line: You are in possession of a stolen domain. However much you wish to believe that your purchase of said stolen domain somehow magically washes that fact away, it just isn't so.

Iv got an even deeper line for you, you can aslo make assumptions, suppose this domain isnt stolen.
For all we know he gave the domain away and then regretted it after...or he sold the domain for a price, and later he wished he sold it for more and is now trying to retreive the domain...perhaps he pushed the domain into another account by mistake...perhaps he sold the domain, pushed it into another account, and hasnt chased up the payment for it and instead claims it is stolen...or he could even be involved with the person i purchased it off, claiming it to be stolen in order to retreive it back at a cheaper price, after his mate has already sold it to me.

I wonder how many stolen domains you are in possesion of? Its easy to make false acusations.

I think you should stop making claims of me being in possision of a sotlen domain, giving me a bad name, when you dont even know the facts for yourself, again slander, i should be reporting these posts. Until godaddy provides proof, saying that his account was hacked and his domain was pushed into another account unwillingly, you are in no position to back up these claims as they could be all lies.

I wonder how such things would turn out in court...i think the term innocent until proven guilty comes to mind. Where i am concerned...i am innocent of the fact that i am in possesion of a stolen domain until i am proven guilty.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
since nobody accused YOU of any wrongdoing but merely informed you that the domain in question was stolen... your constant defensive posturing about being given a bad name and not being "guilty" of anything is puzzling at best.

The most puzzling part of your response though is what is missing. i.e.: Actually trying to find out what the truth really is. Have you contacted the poster that claims the domain was stolen to find out the details or are you content with making up your own scenarios in your head that somehow clean the domain and allow you to sell it?

That approach is likely to fare far better for you than the one you seem to be stuck on....

mymoon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You could at least search here to see about the domain, with your behaviour, you support the guys who scams people.

It's me today, next time will be you.

I have informed you that the domain have been stolen from me by scam. There is no defense of it.

What would you do if you were me? Change our positions, I'm selling a domain that has been stolen from you?

This is not fair. Now you know, that the you have bought a domain from a scammer.

Can you please send your transaction screen shots to me so I can contact paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators