Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Scam seller on Afternic i think have account here and same person username: Omni

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzNames

Big domains and websites
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Recent i want put this domain to sell:

video.uk.com
movie.uk.com
camera.uk.com

When i try to add message was - allready listed.
I search movie.uk.com and is sell by a member "Omni" - i think on TelecomGuy's

I write email to Afternic but it's weekend .
I hope to answer me and resolve the problem

Also i see on Dnform a user with the same nickname "Omni" - i am not shure if is the same person.

Domain summit 2024

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So the domains were listed by the previous holder ?

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not a scammer. He just does not manage his Afternic account, few people do. Most of my names are already listed there and I can not add.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1. When I get that message when adding domains at Afternic, they often get listed under my account anyway.

2. If they are still listed under someone else's account, I contact Afternic and they remove the old listing. I hope that will work for you.

BuzzNames

Big domains and websites
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe is a previous holder i dont know but i registred this domain on nov -dec. 2013. + i listed for a short period on Afternic in dec.2013 - i think is not wright to do this - list domain that not os owner.

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are jumping to conclusions, who did you purchase the domain from a drop auction? hence the likelyhood the user has not realized they have let their domain expire, or maybe has bigger issues they are dealing with, that prevent them to log into their account to remove the domain. Just contact support, and have them verify the new whois, and take a deep breath, and relax.

BuzzNames

Big domains and websites
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not jumpig to conclusion - i say it's a scam because 2 day's ago movie.uk.com - redirect?!?! to a web page " Äm facut o groaza de bani , acesta fotografie imi apartine este facuta de prietena mea onducand acest ferrari rosu.Vrei sa castigi si tu 500 $ lunar etc.." - this message was in Romanian language - also i listed domain on Afternic in dec.2013 and jan. 2014 and was ok.
And i don't buy domain on droped auction (i don't know wat is !) i buy from a registrant in dec.
My problem is Afternic.com because not verify the domain listed - not expresly this Omni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators