Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Schematics Tm

JudisFather

forget about it.. :)
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I regged Schematics XYZ which they are the dot com is live owned by aspen labs
their idea is if you are engineer and have a electrical project you post your circuit design and someone might buy it ... in short.

i want to develop schematics.xyz like how to read electrical circuit, the concepts of electricity..etc since i'm avionics so the site will never be like post your project kinda thing.

does it make me in the safe side ? i wonder because nobody can own a genetic name for ever, it's electrical related name.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Schematics has 1 live TM and that's for alcoholic beverages, excluding beer.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Schematics has 1 live TM and that's for alcoholic beverages, excluding beer.

[email protected]

Lawyer Geek
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I regged Schematics XYZ which they are the dot com is live owned by aspen labs
their idea is if you are engineer and have a electrical project you post your circuit design and someone might buy it ... in short.

i want to develop schematics.xyz like how to read electrical circuit, the concepts of electricity..etc since i'm avionics so the site will never be like post your project kinda thing.

does it make me in the safe side ? i wonder because nobody can own a genetic name for ever, it's electrical related name.

Use of the domain name schematics.anything for teaching electrical circuit, the concepts of electricity..etc is very safe. the domain name directly relates to what you are discussing. No one can stop you from using the english language.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom