• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers SchoolBully.com For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divomas

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Selling SchoolBully.com as I do not have time to develop.

Registered on: September 05, 2003
Expires: September 05, 2013
Domain Age: 9 Years, 4 Months

This is a great two-word common "term" / phrase domain that could easily developed for many different purposes. My original plan was to create a site to support those being bullied at school but I'm sure the new owner could go down a more for-profit path. I don't have time to develop which is why I am selling. And looking for a fast sale.

Please contact me with offers and not with requests for BIN / estimates etc.

Looking for low $XXXX but am flexible / open to negotiate.

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom