• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SchoolGuide.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are starting to realize .US values already. I just sold Roommates.us for $10K.

I think the name really needs to relate to the tld as well. A school guide that is US related does make sense. Many other types of keywords do not.

Thanks for the comment.
 
Thanks. I stopped posting for the most part in the blog. I started learning too much and didn't want to keep giving my secrets away. That reminds me to take that off my sig here.

I had purchased the roommates name maybe six weeks ago. Sold it pretty quickly thereafter. There were a lot of great US names that day dropping. CareerGuide.us, CareerTraining.us and more...it was one of those really good days!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom