• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ScreenGlare.com - Unique Web Review Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

NRLMedia

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
I am looking to sell my site review website, ScreenGlare

URL: http://www.screenglare.com

Age: Less than 1 Month

Description: ScreenGlare is an unique idea website where each week, 9 awards are given out to the week's best website design, scripts, etc.

There are a total of 9 awards that can be found at the bottom url.

2 Sites are already proudly displaying the awards.

You can view the awards here

The design is a completely customized version of a free blog template by wpdesigner.

I am looking to sell this as I am cleaning out my entire portfolio of sites.

Starting Bid: $200
BIN: Offers

If I do meet my reserve, I will continue to develop this site.

Payment via Paypal Verified or Escrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom