• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Screwed by POOL again...it just keeps getting better

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitronet

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
681
Reaction score
0
Before I stopped using Pool about a month ago, I had gotten about 300 domains from them in about 6 months.

Today I went to change some nameservers on about 2 dozen names and either the registrar is not "online yet" or is in japanese or korean with no english link and there are tons that I never got a login for to manage the name.

This is a friggin nightmare, paid through the nose to this ripoff company and now I have to try to sort out 300 domains scattered across the planet.

God I hate Pool....
 
nitronet said:
Before I stopped using Pool about a month ago, I had gotten about 300 domains from them in about 6 months.

Today I went to change some nameservers on about 2 dozen names and either the registrar is not "online yet" or is in japanese or korean with no english link and there are tons that I never got a login for to manage the name.

This is a friggin nightmare, paid through the nose to this ripoff company and now I have to try to sort out 300 domains scattered across the planet.

God I hate Pool....

you can say that again. pool = scammers 101.
 
I have the same issue, the only way I even finf where they are is by loading them all in mydomainportfolio, that software shows whats where then you have to go to their site and request usernames and passwords and change the servers.

It is truly a pain.

-=DCG=-
 
Boys. You pays yer money, you takes yer chances. Live by the sword, die by the sword. But... know who yer are palying with!
 
Same here. I have scattered domains over 15+ registars purchased through pool. Some of them even dont' have a control panel to work with for changes andn modifications. The 60 day non-transfer limit does not help either...

NW
 
NameWolf said:
Same here. I have scattered domains over 15+ registars purchased through pool. Some of them even dont' have a control panel to work with for changes andn modifications. The 60 day non-transfer limit does not help either...

NW

You mean like DomainRegistry? Yeah it is a pain in the ass having names all over the place. I jsut wait the 60 days and transfer. Half the time I dont even redirect or change the DNS. It gets too frustrating.
 
Togoodhlth said:
You mean like DomainRegistry? Yeah it is a pain in the ass having names all over the place. I jsut wait the 60 days and transfer. Half the time I dont even redirect or change the DNS. It gets too frustrating.

I do the same thing. I wait a couple months and then request a transfer.

I, also, have the same problem with NW.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom