• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale searchenginesubmisson

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
4,159
Reaction score
17
typo with not as much traffic as I would have expected.
Then again, it hasnt been at sedo for too long, cant remember when I placed it there. (stats available there)

searchenginesubmisson _dot_com
enom/paypal
If anyone is interested, please PM an offer.

once a reasonable price is offered, I'll list it here and post SOLD.

I will be reasonable :-P
 
pending sale -
 
sale cancelled. After a few PM's, the buyer realized it was a typo... I wonder what part of the post was not clear.

Accepting offers on it, I'll be very reasonable :-)
would help If you have a SEO site and need to catch some traffic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom