• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SecondhandOnline.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no value off hand - Anything I need to know about it?

I would say right now $0 reseller and no idea about end user wise.
 
I agree, all those 20 letter domains (with few exceptoins) for which people just slap an "online" or "your" at the beginning or the end are not a good idea to register to begin with..
 
I have to agree with that...it could workout if you developed it. It is obvious what it is intended for, but resell value not much.
 
if developed it might have some value. otherwise an enduser might buy it for a mid $xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom