• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Sedo and nameservers down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
65
It looks like Sedo is down as well as all its nameservers. I can access a single page in my portfolio thats parked with Sedo. I have auctions I'm biding too. Got to love that company! How can you be a leader in any industry, make millions, yet can't get a systems infrastructure that doesn't crash a few times a week.:disappointed:
 
It's working fine for me in Europe.
 
sedo's working in Hong Kong area at the time of this post being posted.
 
Sedo working fine here. Could be your provider or somewhere in between.
Did you try a traceroute ?
 
Sedo working fine here. Could be your provider or somewhere in between.
Did you try a traceroute ?

Thanks. Just tried it... there seems to be 3 breaks in there. 2 from the cogentco.com servers and 1 from oneandone.net

How they start working soon.:worried:

Is there any way for me to get around this? I really need to get in on an auction ending soon. I still have no access to the site. Do I need to call my ISP??

thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom