Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Sedo 'Corrected' My Parking Earnings Downward From $355.81 To $2.67 For December!

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have over 700 domains parked with Sedo. The best performers have mostly been there a long time. I would guess that Sedo and Google thinks that all of my earnings (well, almost all!) are SPAM. Did I mention that my domains are generic terms that in many cases are well searched for? All are parked with Sedo via the name servers. None are URL forwarded. Here is what is on my Sedo payment page:

Month Earnings estimates Corrector Final earnings Paid Credit
December 2011 $355.81 $-353.14 $2.67 no

Sedo sent me no explanation or anything else about this. Given that I am not one of those domainers who casually talks about their five and six figure sales (as I have had none), this is a meaningful hit for me.

Any ideas? I guess that I will ask them too although, doubtlessly, they will be right assuming that I get a reply.

Insult to injury: My only significant late December (23rd.) sale has sat in limbo over the holidays as I they seem to essentially close down for the end of the year with no notice. They did this last year too. I have made this company thousands of dollars over my nine year association. I am not super duper happy right now.

Last edited:

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same thing here. So most be some kind error

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Same thing here. So most be some kind of error.

Hopefully. I sent them a message. You might want to do that too. They and Google have implemented a lot of new parking rules and parameters recently but I don't see any that I am violating.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hopefully. I sent them a message. You might want to do that too. They and Google have implemented a lot of new parking rules and parameters recently but I don't see any that I am violating.

well sedo has already deleted the december sum from account

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well Sedo has already deleted the december sum from account

Same here. Nothing heard from them though nearly 24 hours after my message to them. Not great business, actually. My $2.67 is gone now too (looking at things from the dark side!).

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My sale is pending as well for more than 13 days. Why are you parking with them? Earnings are higher than other parking companies?

rngrdanny22

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's crazy about the earnings! I've had a sale pending for 36 days now as the buyer hasn't paid... :(

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So I guess its fair to say that google, and maybe even yahoo, are jerking everyone around including sedo, to keep as much of the ad rev to themselves.

I use sedo but havent parked anything there, basically have stopped parking alltogether.

But the question begs to be asked, sedo is a sales source, with parking as a temp standby for the seller, are we expecting too much from them (sedo) now that parking is just a way to generate income from the advert provider?

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo seemingly marked my original message as 'SPAM' as it contained the word 'SPAM'. They are geniuses. And, they are always right.

No change as of now. December 2011 has simply been eliminated. I suppose that is one way to take care of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators