Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Sedo revenue has slowed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This weeks daily revenue has really slowed down. Has anyone else experienced this? Are they having site difficulties?

Thanks,
DD
:worried:

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe time to take a look at another PPC source.

111media

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just a question for all of you. I have been listing my domains on Sedo, but then directing all of the traffic to whatever site I am promoting right now. My total hits is around 8-10k a month for all my websites and I think it is better to use the natural traffic for unused domains to promote your own sites. Just wondering if you all think this is a good or bad move on my part?

Reaction score
A good move if a) sedo don't pay well for that domain's clicks and/or b) the traffic is targeted towards the site you are promoting. However 300ish views per day at sedo *should* be yielding you some income depending on your selection of keywords.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got that feeling too, but not sure if its not me. I've had my problems with sedo, but I still like them the best for all things considered.

Reaction score
I wonder if revenue decrease is due to problems like the ones they're having now. None of my domains parked there will show up. Couple this with the (common) fact that sedo haven't updated earnings for a few hours and it appears the service is getting worse on a daily basis.

Ricado

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]directing all of the traffic to whatever site I am promoting
Is this illegal?

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
income has been down on trafficz.com too, as far as I can see.

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe they need to install a small "traffic light" below their logo. That way we could keep up with the site's status. d:)

111media

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
directing all of the traffic to whatever site I am promoting
Is this illegal?

Well it never occurred to me that it would be. People type in my domain names and I forward them to another one of my domains that actually has content (as opposed to the one they typed in which I would have had parked at SEDO otherwise). Seems pretty tame to me. Anyone?

Nameable

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Excluding weekends, my sedo revenue/day has been declining every day for the past 2 weeks. I've had difficulty getting to my sites parked at sedo several times over that period, including right now.

Ricardo and Veltras- It's not illegal to list a domain on sedo and point it elsewhere. In fact its a very smart thing to do if sedo isn't giving you the best revenue for a particular domain and you still want to have it listed for sale there.

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I ve noticed a decline in earning since 17th sep and they havent picked up since then
hopefully this is just a temporary thing

unholy1

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My earnings have also gone down on some categories but have also actually doubled on other categories.
Adult domains have certainly been getting less revenue lately while others have spiked up quite a bit. One category in particular is now getting 0.80 Euro/click when it use to only get .03Euro/click just a month ago.

despeculator

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had trouble getting the last 40 domains to resolve to their servers last week. Apparrently they've also got a lot off with flu so maybe its a tempory hiccup, my stats for last 2 days have picked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom