• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Seekster Search Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBizStart

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
2,232
Reaction score
24
http://www.seekster.com
Currently has 26 members and a few hundred submissions. It is a PR 5 but I really have not advertised or marketed the site at all so it still has a lot of potentionl. Accepting offers
 
What sort of price range?
 
I like the style of the website,a good design website.
Good luck.
 
very nice looking site , goos luck 2 u
 
Thanks to all but I will withdraw the sale of seekster as offers are extremely low, not even close to the price range I was expecting.

Thanks anyways
 
If you'd given a price range you may have got offers. It's a really nice site and I am looking seriously for a PPC search engine but out of principle I would never bid on something that there was no range on ........... well actually I might bid, but I would ALWAYS low ball, which is probably what has happened here!

Mike
 
I was looking for an $X,XXX amount considering the name alone cost me almost $X,XXX. I hope thats enough detail :)
 
I think you're probably right at that estimate. I may give you a PM in a few weeks time to see if you still have it.

Mike
 
Great looking site , I would bid if I wasn't so broke :'(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom